Whether you’re a landlord or letting agent, you want your rental property to look its best.
Trying to impress a potential tenant at a viewing? Don’t let them be put off by that ugly carpet stain, nasty smell in the oven or grubby paintwork.
mdKent is a specialist provider of cleaning and maintenance services to the lettings industry in Kent.
We’re well aware of all the troubles caused by departing tenants leaving behind all manners of mess. On too many occasions, new tenants are left distressed upon discovering all the various minor maintenance issues, carpet stains, grubby marks and oven dirt left behind by old tenants.
If you’re looking to solve your cleaning problems, mdKent is a safe bet:
- even neglected areas of your property will be checked - even if you don’t notice them, you can be sure the next tenant will!
- flexible bookings, allow agents to accommodate quick turnarounds or requests from new tenants
- landlords will know their property is in capable, professional hands, who respect and maintain the property to a good standard
-tenants have the satisfaction of moving into a freshly cleaned property
- finally, with proof that your properties have been professionally cleaned, it’s easier for you to make deposit claims if any cleaning is needed at the end of tenancy stage.
- - removing small items
- replacing and assembling furniture
- 'dressing' furnished property
- gutter/drain clearance
- general maintenance tasks (not gas, electric, plumbing)
- painting and decorating
- end of tenancy or pre-tenancy cleans
- oven cleans
- carpet cleans
- after builders cleans
- Using a specialist lettings maintenance company, you will be treated with discretion and understanding. Any disruption to your property is minimised by completing maintenance tasks on one visit. As we're also cleaners, you'll know your property will be left without any of the dust and residue normally left by other contractors.