When you're busy moving out of your property, the last thing you want is the uncessary hassle and worry of sorting out the cleaning. Trying to rush things through and missing important areas could leave you with a hefty charge to your deposit. Arranging for a professional end of tenancy clean from mdKent will help ensure you get your deposit back.
Alternatively, if you've just started your tenancy you may want a pre-tenancy clean to leave you safe in the knowledge you're living in a property cleaned to your satisfaction.
- storage units cleaned inside and out
- woodwork, light fitting polished
- window sills and frames cleaned
- flooring vacuum cleaned (mopped if wooden)
- kitchen worktops cleaned
- taps descaled and polished
- tiles in backsplash cleaned and polished
- oven cleaned to remove surface debris and grease, casing polished to outside (note this is not a professional, deep clean)
- white goods (fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine) cleaned inside and out
- all bathroom sanitaryware descaled and polished
- mirrors cleaned and polished
- When should you have the cleaning done?
For best effect, your end of tenancy cleaning should be done after all your belongings have been removed from the property. This will remove any dust and residue which might be under your furniture, movers' footprints, or blow inside when you are moving out. The cleaning should be done as close as possible to your tenancy end date though you may want to leave some extra time to deal with any unexpected cleaning problems, for example extra stubborn stains which need specialist treatment.
What are the benefits of using a professional cleaning company?
1. we know all the areas the check out inspector will look, so we can make sure the property matches their expectations
2. should a claim be made against you, you'll find it easier to defend your deposit with proof the property has been cleaned professionally
3. saves you time and hassle at the moment you're moving out - one of the most stressful life events