They say gardening is a declining skill these days.
If you're renting out a property with a garden or external area, there's a good chance your tenants will be unlikely to maintain the property. Bear in mind many tenants will never have been responsible for a garden before. Consider some of common tenant groups:
- 1. elderly or infirm tenants who won't be physically capable of garden work
- 2. lower income tenants may not be able to afford gardening equipment
- 3. many students are notorious for neglecting gardening
- Plus, you'll be responsible for the upkeep and safety of the gardening equipment, if you're supplying it with the tenancy.
- If you're in this situation, MD Kent's garden maintenance service might be your solution. Admittedly, it won't be Kew, but we'll get your gardens and outside areas into a presentable condition and ready for a specialist gardener or landscaper to carry out more advanced works.
- What we can do for you:
- - mow lawns and grassed areas
- - trim overgrown hedges, shrubs and trees
- - de-weed borders and flower beds
- - remove garden waste to local authority site
- - jet spray patios and decking to remove algae
- Whether you're looking for a weekly or monthly service at regular intervals or need to clear the mess left behind by a previous occupant, remember MD Kent is a specialist provider of services to landlords & letting agents so we'll know how to keep your tenants in check!